Join AutoTrader and shape the future of automotive e-commerce. We are on a mission to reinvent the digital retail experience for automotive consumers. Come to Trader and join a diverse workforce, working with the latest tech to pave the way for innovation.
We are proud to have built an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be their creative best. A place where we value collaboration, curiosity and excellence. A place, where we trust teams to work autonomously, make data-driven decisions and become masters of their craft through numerous learning opportunities.
Sounds like something you would enjoy?
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter for our excellent Talent Team. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing a range of professional recruitment services to the different business functions within Trader Corp. Operating as a consultative specialist and working in conjunction with Talent Acquisition Manager to create recruitment strategies to best address current needs. He/she will operate and implement these strategies and initiatives to deliver on the organization's needs for top talent today and for the future.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the external recruitment process for a designated region and/or assigned client groups, mainly for professional and high volume areas, in order to secure qualified personnel for the organization.
- Bring rigor and critical oversight to the recruitment function, supporting hiring managers and HR business partners in candidate attraction and assessment. Identify and implement strategic recruiting channels and methods.
- Develop cost effective, efficient and innovative solutions to meet staffing needs. Maximize the efficiency and timeliness of recruitment processes while demonstrating the highest level of quality and integrity to potential hires. Develop a thorough understanding of the market sector and ensure Trader's competitiveness in recruiting.
- Partnering with hiring managers on recruitment best practices including sourcing, pipelining candidates for key roles, interview techniques, proper documentation, and other assessment tools as required. Manage interactions with external vendor partnering with Trader in recruitment efforts.
- Implement and maintain the applicant tracking system, (Taleo) including the development and maintenance of recruitment statistics, analysis, and other reporting as required with a proven ability perform data analysis, identify trends and make appropriate recommendation to correct/improve performance.
- Working as part of a Human Resources team, participate in a wide variety of projects, programs and initiatives as assigned by the Manager – Talent Acquisition.
What You’ll Need:
- A degree or diploma in HR management, with a minimum of 5-8 years of experience in the field of recruitment in a corporate environment, or an equivalent in education/experience.
- Achievement of CHRP designation would be a key asset.
- Solid understanding of various applicable HR legislations (eg. Employment Standards, Human Rights)
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication and problem solving skills
- Strong business acumen with a proven ability to build strong working relationships
- Previous experience dealing with high volumes of recruitment including mass recruits
- Strong client /customer service orientation
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information with discretion and tact
- Ability to think proactively, and independently, to make decisions
- Strong influencing/consultative skills
- Proven ability to thrive in an ambiguous work environment
- Articulate, polished and seasoned in building effective interaction and relationships with Hiring Managers and Partners
- Experience in utilizing innovative and creative approaches to recruiting
- A high performing team player capable of a high degree of self-management
- An inquisitive Recruiter who enjoys learning about diverse client needs and working with a collaborative and consultative approach
What’s in it for you
We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Programme, as well as a virtual wellness program.
- Day 1 health benefits
- Gym discounts
- Local in-office free gyms
- Employee and Family Assistance program
- Weekly virtual wellness events
In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
- Tuition allowance
- Conferences & training budget
- Regular internal training programs
Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus structure
- 3% CPP matching