Are you ready to join autoTRADER and help us create bar-raising digital experiences for our clients and customers? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy a flexible work arrangement? As we continue to leverage trending technologies to drive customer-centric innovations, we also provide a Company Culture unlike any other. We are all about Collaboration, Growth and Fun.
Trader Corporation is the team behind Canada’s leading automotive marketplace, autoTRADER.ca, as well as a world class digital advertising business. We are a technology driven company that creates compelling solutions for our users and dealer customers. We are expanding our team and need are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Technical Advisor to join our team.
The role of the Technical Advisor includes front-end website development, assisting in the creative design, coding, and providing support to high value customers & dealer groups doing business with TRADER. This role requires a technical support professional to help guide and resolve customer’s issues, requests or general inquiries related to AUTOSYNC products.
It is also expected to proactively provide support to customers and manage customer tickets. The Technical Advisor will work very closely with other roles within the business. Building strong internal/external relationships and responding within SLA is key to the success of the role.
What you’ll do…
- Front-end website development.
- Working with our internal development team to collaborate and build new website projects and/or amend existing websites.
- OEM partner support.
- Assist in the creative design, coding, and providing support to high value customers & dealer groups for Trader and AUTOSYNC products.
- Coordinate & liaise with cross-functional departments to resolve issues technical in nature.
- This role will be working closely with Sales, Finance, Creative, Web DEV, Tech Ops, OSCs, AUTOSYNC and other departments as needed.
- Troubleshoot/debug issues.
- Proactively provide support to customers and manage customer tickets.
- Asking the right questions of clients and cross functional teams to determine best course of action for resolution to clients concerns or issues raised.
- Communicating resolution in a timely manner is critical to the success of this role.
What you bring to the table…
- Problem Solving
- Quality control management
- Ability to work with short deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- French is an asset but not required.
Must have Experience…
- College diploma or related business experience
- Multi-Platform Front-End development Knowledge.
- Keeping up-to-date with latest technology and trends.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff at various levels of technical/business knowledge.
- Experience with Photoshop.
- Strong Knowledge of browser testing and debugging.
- Solid verbal/written communication skills
- MS Office experience – specifically Excel is essential.
- Cross-browser, multi-platform, multi-screen development.
- Understanding of WordPress tools, themes, and plugins.
What’s in it for you…
- An environment built to help you be your creative best
- Competitive employee benefits program (medical, dental, vision and extended health care)
- Paid time off
- Professional Development dollars
- Retirement benefits
- Company Incentive plans
- Flexible work environment
- Team-building and Employee Appreciation events
- Employee and Family Assistance and Wellness Programs
- Gym membership discounts
Do we have your attention now? If so, we would love to hear from you!
At Trader Corporation, we welcome everyone to apply. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workplace, where every team member feels valued.