Join AutoTrader and shape the future of automotive e-commerce. We are on a mission to reinvent the digital retail experience for automotive consumers. Come to Trader and join a diverse workforce, working with the latest tech to pave the way for innovation.
We are proud to have built an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be their creative best. A place where we value collaboration, curiosity and excellence. A place, where we trust teams to work autonomously, make data-driven decisions and become masters of their craft through numerous learning opportunities.
Sounds like something you would enjoy?
autoTRADER Media is looking for a Technical Advisor to support a territory of advertising agencies.
The role of the Technical Advisor includes front-end website development, assisting in the creative design, coding, and providing support to high value customers & dealer groups doing business with TRADER. This role requires a technical support professional to help guide and resolve customer’s issues, requests or general inquiries related to AUTOSYNC products.
It is also expected to proactively provide support to customers and manage customer tickets. The Technical Advisor will work very closely with other roles within the business. Building strong internal/external relationships and responding within SLA is key to the success of the role.
What you’ll do…
- Front-end website development.
- Working with our internal development team to collaborate and build new website projects and/or amend existing websites.
- OEM partner support
- Assist in the creative design, coding, and providing support to high value customers & dealer groups for Trader and AUTOSYNC products
- Coordinate & liaise with cross-functional departments to resolve issues technical in nature.
- This role will be working closely with Sales, Finance, Creative, Web DEV, Tech Ops, OSCs, AUTOSYNC and other departments as needed
- Troubleshoot/debug issues.
- Proactively provide support to customers and manage customer tickets.
- Asking the right questions of clients and cross functional teams to determine best course of action for resolution to clients concerns or issues raised.
- Communicating resolution in a timely manner is critical to the success of this role.
- College diploma or related business experience (R).
- Multi-Platform Front-End development Knowledge.
- Keeping up-to-date with latest technology and trends.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff at various levels of technical/business knowledge.
- Experience with Photoshop. (A)
- Strong Knowledge of browser testing and debugging.
- Solid verbal/written communication skills (R).
- MS Office experience – specifically Excel is essential.
- Cross-browser, multi-platform, multi-screen development.
- Understanding of WordPress tools, themes, and plugins.
- Problem Solving
- Quality control management
- Ability to work with short deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- French is an asset but not required.
What’s in it for you
We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Programme, as well as a virtual wellness program.
- Day 1 health benefits
- Gym discounts
- Local in-office free gyms
- Employee and Family Assistance program
- Weekly virtual wellness events
In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
- Tuition allowance
- Conferences & training budget
- Regular internal training programs
Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus structure
- 3% CPP matching