Join AutoTrader and shape the future of automotive e-commerce. We are on a mission to reinvent the digital retail experience for automotive consumers. Come to Trader and join a diverse workforce, working with the latest tech to pave the way for innovation.
We are proud to have built an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be their creative best. A place where we value collaboration, curiosity and excellence. A place, where we trust teams to work autonomously, make data-driven decisions and become masters of their craft through numerous learning opportunities.
Sounds like something you would enjoy?
autoTRADER Media is looking for a Tech Ops Engineer to support a territory of advertising agencies.
The Tech Ops Engineer has responsibility for troubleshooting and resolving escalated issues with our websites, databases and user interfaces, related to our online presence. Working in a team environment, assist in providing a safe, stable, and reliable online experience for our customers.
What you’ll do…
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalated issues, including root cause resolutions and suggestions for improvements.
- Create bug-fix and enhancement tickets for Agile Dev teams and assist with QA as required
- Complete requests from business groups, such as reports and requests for information.
- Manage ticket escalations to 3rd party providers
- Complete special projects as requested
What you bring to the table…
- Problem Solving Skills
- Troubleshooting Skills
- Customer Focus
Must have experience…
- University Degree in relevant field, or equivalent experience
- 2 – 5+ years of support experience
- Solid Database and SQL skills
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of Server Management
What’s in it for you
We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Programme, as well as a virtual wellness program.
- Day 1 health benefits
- Gym discounts
- Local in-office free gyms
- Employee and Family Assistance program
- Weekly virtual wellness events
In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
- Tuition allowance
- Conferences & training budget
- Regular internal training programs
Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus structure
- 3% CPP matching