Join AutoTrader and shape the future of automotive e-commerce. We are on a mission to reinvent the digital retail experience for automotive consumers. Come to Trader and join a diverse workforce, working with the latest tech to pave the way for innovation.
We are proud to have built an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be their creative best. A place where we value collaboration, curiosity and excellence. A place where we trust teams to work autonomously, make data-driven decisions and become masters of their craft through numerous learning opportunities.
Sounds like something you would enjoy?
We are looking for a Creative Services Team Lead for the largest automotive marketplace in Canada.
What you’ll do:
As part of a team of designers, developers, and creative analysts, you will assist the Creative Services Manager in communicating strategy and guiding the team towards achieving department goals and targets. Your excellent interpersonal skills allow you to coach the team to success while maintaining a positive and inspiring work environment.
Key areas of responsibilities are:
- Communicate goals, policy changes, strategy and best practices to the team
- Monitor progress in achieving team and individual targets; appraise effectiveness and provide coaching to help ensure success
- Promote positive communication and empower team members, incentivize excellence, mentor and motivate designers and developers
- Be involved in day-to-day operation and admin tasks such as running meetings and pulling reports
- Directly supervise high-profile projects and ongoing services
- Train new hires in our workflow, system and best practices
- Hold design reviews to ensure a high level of collaboration and quality
- Together with the Creative Services Manager and Creative Analysts, prioritize and assign incoming work
- Attend grooming meetings with our Website Development team to prioritize and champion department needs
- Ensure projects adhere to all technical, branding, and web content accessibility guidelines
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree/community college diploma, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ Years in website design or front-end development
- 2+ Years in account or project management, leadership role or equivalent
- Interpersonal and conflict-resolution skills
- Strong prioritization, organizational, and time management skills
- Proactive and solutions-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to problem solve, delegate tasks, and allocate resources
- Creative vision and attention to detail, and a good eye for design
- Quality control management
- Intermediate understanding of UX/UI principles
- At home in a fast paced, agile, commercial online environment
- Collaborative spirit, ability to give and accept feedback in a professional manner
What’s in it for you…
We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Programme, as well as a virtual wellness program.
- Day 1 health benefits
- Gym discounts
- Local in-office free gyms
- Employee and Family Assistance program
- Weekly virtual wellness events
In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
- Tuition allowance
- Conferences & training budget
- Regular internal training programs
Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus structure
- 3% CPP matching