Join AutoTrader and shape the future of automotive e-commerce. We are on a mission to reinvent the digital retail experience for automotive consumers. Come to Trader and join a diverse workforce, working with the latest tech to pave the way for innovation.
We are proud to have built an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be their creative best. A place where we value collaboration, curiosity, and excellence. A place, where we trust teams to work autonomously, make data-driven decisions, and become masters of their craft through numerous learning opportunities.
Sounds like something you would enjoy?
We are looking for a Senior Digital Test Manager for the largest automotive marketplace in Canada.
What you’ll do…
- Manage a diverse team of Quality Assurance specialists
- Coach and support direct reports and other team members to maintain and improve our automation test suite
- Research and recommend the use of testing tools such as test management tools (Azure DevOps, Jira Test Management or any other), automated testing tools (NUnit, Selenium, Protractor, or any other)
- Provide continuous improvement in the QA process, focusing on automation
- Establish and enact quality assurance procedures and methodologies throughout the development processes
- Coordinate resolution of issues with other functional teams
- Develop and implement a Total Quality Management framework, document, educate and disseminate Quality Assurance best practices, processes, and methodology
What you’ll need:
- University Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or a related subject.
- 5+ years in a leadership position
- 8+ years of experience in software quality assurance; strong knowledge of website design, functionality usability, and web-based application architectures.
- 5+ years of experience in automation (coding/scripting)
- Experience with Microsoft platform web development.
- Excellent knowledge of both relational and non-relational data stores, C#, Microsoft
- Azure cloud solutions and technologies, and both core and current engineering tooling.
- Great understanding of agile methodologies in a Kanban delivery environment.
- Excellent organization and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communications skills
- Great attention to detail and a result-driven approach
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of QA methods, planning, approaches to testing, and defect identification and resolution. Certifications in the QA area are highly desirable.
- Broad knowledge of technical project management skills, team building and leadership skills
- Solid understanding and experience in project management and software development
- Excellent knowledge and experience with testing tools
What’s in it for you…
We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness:
- We provide discounts to nationwide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Program, as well as a virtual wellness program.
- Day 1 health benefits
- Gym discounts
- Local in-office free gyms
- Employee and Family Assistance program
- Weekly virtual wellness events
- In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
- Tuition allowance
- Conferences & training budget
- Regular internal training programs
- Let us help you invest in your future with a 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus structure
- 3% CPP matching