Join AutoTrader and shape the future of automotive e-commerce. We are on a mission to reinvent the digital retail experience for automotive consumers. Come to Trader and join a diverse workforce, working with the latest tech to pave the way for innovation.
We are proud to have built an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be their creative best. A place where we value collaboration, curiosity and excellence. A place, where we trust teams to work autonomously, make data-driven decisions and become masters of their craft through numerous learning opportunities.
Sounds like something you would enjoy?
We are looking for a Project Manager for the largest automotive marketplace in Canada.
Manage branded content campaigns from ideation to post report delivery. Responsibilities include workback schedule planning/implementation and overall project coordination. Projects need to be delivered on time, within scope and budget. The role includes working directly with OEM clients, media and creative agencies along with internal stakeholders to ensure deliverables and approvals are met. In addition, the project manager is responsible to monitor and coordinate reporting throughout the campaign and help deliver the post campaign analysis.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Partner with OEM and agency clients to develop content plan, establish deliverables, KPIs and budget allocation. Present project plan, asset scope, status updates, performance and post campaign report.
- Help source and brief external vendors to deliver content programs. Collaborate with internal teams (Sales, AdOps, Creative Services) for program delivery, content expansion opportunities, data capabilities and more. Ensure successful delivery of assets in scope and KPIs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems and techniques (Google Analytics, Lotame, BURT) when the campaigns are live to ensure they achieve pre-agreed campaign KPIs. Ensure project is optimized across all channels to track project performance.
- Build media and social strategy to ensure project goals are met. Coordinate social media campaigns for Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Monitor optimization to achieve KPIs
- PMP certified (A).
- University Degree and/or College Diploma in associated field
- 2 – 3 years of project management experience
- Proficient in Project Management fundamentals and tools
- Capacity to manage projects with multiple components, ensure clear action plans and drive processes with numerous interdependencies.
- Excellent communication skills- comfort level with all levels of management and large project teams. Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven and customer focused.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Organizational and planning skills working with cross functional groups at all levels.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities and collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to effectively engage, influence and ensure commitment of stakeholders at all levels, with credibility and authority
What’s in it for you
We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Programme, as well as a virtual wellness program.
- Day 1 health benefits
- Gym discounts
- Local in-office free gyms
- Employee and Family Assistance program
- Weekly virtual wellness events
In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
- Tuition allowance
- Conferences & training budget
- Regular internal training programs
Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus structure
- 3% CPP matching