Join AutoTrader and shape the future of automotive e-commerce. We are on a mission to reinvent the digital retail experience for automotive consumers. Come to Trader and join a diverse workforce, working with the latest tech to pave the way for innovation.
As the Manager, Process & Operations, you will be responsible for overseeing workflow in a high-paced business with an advanced team of sales, strategic, and operational experts. The role is primarily responsible for management reporting, customer billing, process, and customer tracking such as acquisition, activation, churn, and campaigns. Additionally, the role will support a wide range of tasks and deliveries for Operation, Sales and Management.
Also, to note, the team is present throughout multiple offices including Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto, so utilizing web communications and collaboration software is a key aspect of the role. The position will report to the Director of Revenue Operation, and Optimization and will collaborate closely with the Sales and Operation and Management teams.
What you'll do…
- Responsible to maintain customer invoicing model including management fees, special terms, and customer’s platform spend.
- Responsible to produce weekly and monthly Operational reports highlighting key activities tracked throughout the Paid Advertising business, overall progress, and goal completion.
- Responsible to manage and report on client activation, best practices, workflow efficiency and overall user adoption.
- Create, automate, analyze, and interpret management reporting.
- Monitor, guide, and improve process compliance within the Paid Advertising Team.
- Manage the ongoing internal process improvements and optimization of the operation teams.
- Lead, coach, and mentor digital process member(s)
What you'll need…
- Post-Secondary education in a related field
- 5 years of FP&A (or similar function) experience supporting operations or business unit.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, demanding, results-driven environment. Prioritize multiple competing tasks & deadlines effectively and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite especially Excel; including but not limited to experience using lookups, if statements (nested), and various other functions, as well as proven experience using data tables and pivot table functionalities
- Power-BI, Salesforce, Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, and Google Analytics knowledge and experience are a bonus
What's in it for you…