We are seeking an Intermediate Full Stack Web Developer to join our team and to assist in developing our web platform. Our ideal candidate for this position would be a motivated, creative, detailed oriented individual and has excellent communication skills and ability to solve problems.
What you will do
- Defines Service objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Work in an agile team of Web Developers, QA personals and contribute to Kanban-based execution of project and day to day works.
- Perform technical analysis of software design by offering input on the testability of functional elements and designs plus non-functional requirement.
- Working closely with QA development team to ensure the overall quality of service that is provided by the platform.
- Assist in the mentorship of dev team members on best software development practices.
- Ensure the overall uptime of services that the team provides.
What you bring to the table
- Strong knowledge of web technologies and cloud solutions such as AWS Or GCP or Azure.
- Solid knowledge of OOP, REST APIs.
- Strong Knowledge of testing driven development practices.
- Experienced with Design Patterns and Architecture.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Must have Experience
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in web development
- 4+ years’ experience with PHP
- 1-2 years’ experience in cloud platform application hosting, deployment and maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience in All levels of testing practices.
- Experience working within a formal CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in test driven development (JEST/PHPUnit, SonarQube)
- Jira/Confluence experience.
- Agile team and methodology experience.
Nice to have Experience
- Experience in WordPress development
- Good understanding of containerization technologies such as docker
- Good understanding of Version Control tools such as GIT.
- Your public code repos or sites to showcase some of your works.