Join AutoTrader and shape the future of automotive e-commerce. We are on a mission to reinvent the digital retail experience for automotive consumers. Come to Trader and join a diverse workforce, working with the latest tech to pave the way for innovation.
We are proud to have built an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be their creative best. A place where we value collaboration, curiosity and excellence. A place, where we trust teams to work autonomously, make data-driven decisions and become masters of their craft through numerous learning opportunities.
Sounds like something you would enjoy?
autoTRADER Media is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to support a territory of advertising agencies.
The role of the Customer Support Specialist is to provide customer-focused day-to-day support to specific clients and dealer groups doing business with AutoSync. This role also serves as the internal primary point of contact between the customer and AutoSync for specific customer related issues. The role may provide, or act as liaison for other staff who provide, customer support, and technical support for adding or setting up products. The Customer Support Specialist will also work very closely with other roles within the business including the Outside/Inside Account Managers, Account Directors, Online Sales Consultants and also Sales Management within the sales organization regarding customer accounts.
What you’ll do…
- This role is expected to investigate concerns and inquiries from customers in North America (US and Canada).
- Asking the right questions of clients and cross functional teams to determine best course of action for resolution to clients concerns or issues raised.
- Communicating resolution in a timely manner is critical to the success of this role. This role is also expected to troubleshoot issues brought to their attention re: client's accounts.
- Managing inbound communications (phone or email) from clients or dealer groups related to AutoSync.
- This role will be working closely with Sales, Finance, Production and the Dealer Success Management team. Will escalate issues to the Manager of Customer Services or to cross functional departments as necessary.
- May flag issues re: optimization.
- Take ownership of the accuracy of the clients account information in AutoSync CRM system. Including package information, capture information, contacts, rates etc
- College diploma or related business experience (R)
- Solid verbal/written communication skills (R)
- MS Office experience – specifically Excel is essential (R)
- Previous customer service experience (R)
- Strong customer service skills (R)
- Strong analytical skills (R)
- Technical skills (R)
Must have Experience
- Must be very detailed oriented and very customer focused (R)
- Must be organized and able to manage clients expectations (R)
- Must be self motivated and work individually and as a team
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure and have a sense of urgency to resolve and investigate issues (R)
- Have a small flair for sales to assist appropriate upselling (A)
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (R)
What’s in it for you
We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Programme, as well as a virtual wellness program.
- Day 1 health benefits
- Gym discounts
- Local in-office free gyms
- Employee and Family Assistance program
- Weekly virtual wellness events
In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
- Tuition allowance
- Conferences & training budget
- Regular internal training programs
Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus structure
- 3% CPP matching