Join AutoTrader and shape the future of automotive e-commerce. We are on a mission to reinvent the digital retail experience for automotive consumers. Come to Trader and join a diverse workforce, working with the latest tech to pave the way for innovation.
We are proud to have built an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be their creative best. A place where we value collaboration, curiosity and excellence. A place, where we trust teams to work autonomously, make data-driven decisions and become masters of their craft through numerous learning opportunities.
Sounds like something you would enjoy?
We are looking for a Ad Operations Specialist for the largest automotive marketplace in Canada.
The Digital Ad Operations Specialist will manage the daily operations and execution of direct display, programmatic, content and data campaigns. The role will focus on facilitating implementation, trafficking creative, managing delivery, optimizing performance and reporting. The Specialist will support assigned Account Executive(s) with strategic recommendations and optimizations resulting in developing new revenue and advertising opportunities for OEM’s, financial and insurance clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Set up and launch new display campaigns using the ad server
- Manage programmatic and data networks and systems, setting up and launching programmatic campaigns across multiple platforms
- Coordinate across multiple teams (Creative, Product, Content, Data) to ensure all campaign elements are provisioned prior to campaign launches.
- Provide inventory forecasts, optimization suggestions and regular campaign reporting
- Ad testing and implementation of standard display, video and mobile campaigns, monitoring delivery and troubleshooting campaigns and creative
- Keyword sourcing and selection, performance analysis and regular reporting
- Connecting campaigns to audience data for advanced targeting capabilities
- Analyze our inventory to identify missed revenue opportunities
- 3 years proven online display management advertising experience.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office particularly Excel
- Strong understanding of ad operations, demand partners and programmatic platforms
- In-depth experience with online media buys and online media sales, including CPM, Programmatic Guaranteed and Preferred deal campaigns.
- Experience in data management, report extraction & analysis
- Experience with behavioral targeting, retargeting, and programmatic sales
- Superior web analytical skills. Ability to identify business opportunities and strategies through thorough analysis of web statistics and usability tests
- Experience with Ad Server applications specifically Google Ad Manager
- Experience with Data Management Platforms (Adobe, Lotame) considered an asset
- Experience with reporting tools and reporting environments.
What’s in it for you
We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Programme, as well as a virtual wellness program.
- Day 1 health benefits
- Gym discounts
- Local in-office free gyms
- Employee and Family Assistance program
- Weekly virtual wellness events
In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
- Tuition allowance
- Conferences & training budget
- Regular internal training programs
Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus structure
- 3% CPP matching