Join AutoTrader and shape the future of automotive e-commerce. We are on a mission to reinvent the digital retail experience for automotive consumers. Come to Trader and join a diverse workforce, working with the latest tech to pave the way for innovation.
We are proud to have built an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be their creative best. A place where we value collaboration, curiosity and excellence. A place, where we trust teams to work autonomously, make data-driven decisions and become masters of their craft through numerous learning opportunities.
Sounds like something you would enjoy?
We are looking for a Account Executive for the largest automotive marketplace in Canada.
This role is responsible for driving both budgeted and incremental revenues from a designated media agency patch aligned to Traders’ National business. Through account leadership, strategic development and high productivity, deliver significant media investments and advance the position of Trader through enhanced data offerings, content partnership programs and consultative selling opportunities.
Develop critical relationships throughout your agency territory to keep Traders’ offering front of mind at all times and maintain the highest level of awareness of both client and OEM objectives both within the digital landscape and wider media market.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead, support and refine the value proposition, sales strategy and execute the tactics necessary to generate significant revenue from the leading national advertisers and their agencies. Knowledgeable and sophisticated understanding of National media, programmatic, content marketing & agency trading.
- Work closely with the Marketplace Team to develop strategic on-line proposals to help drive National OEM revenues.
- Work closely with the VP of National and all other sales and marketing professionals at Trader Corporation to establish and build a strong national accounts strategy, sales pipeline and stream of business.
- Build relationships and partnerships to achieve targets and the broader objectives/strategic imperatives of the organization. Extremely strong understanding of on-line media sales
- Provide VP with monthly forecasting by OEM and teams sales and revenue data.
- Monitor team’s sales activity and facilitate weekly staff meetings.
- Bachelors Degree Business Administration and/or Marketing
- 5+ years experience at the cutting edge of digital trading
- Implemented sales initiatives and strategy in a competitive environment
- Worked across both agency direct & trading desk environments
- Strong proven Agency relationship building
- Proven track record of achieving business and sales objectives
- Experience in creating and delivering content led advertising solutions
- Industry knowledge
- Best in class professional selling skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
What’s in it for you
We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Programme, as well as a virtual wellness program.
- Day 1 health benefits
- Gym discounts
- Local in-office free gyms
- Employee and Family Assistance program
- Weekly virtual wellness events
In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
- Tuition allowance
- Conferences & training budget
- Regular internal training programs
Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus structure
- 3% CPP matching