TITRE DU POSTE
Director, Customer Retention
TYPE DE POSTE
SOMMAIRE DU POSTE
The Director, Customer Retention is responsible for creation of the overall retention strategy for customers for the business. Will oversee the management of the day to day proactive, reactive retention and performance management operations. Holds the operational accountability for the team, including meeting all revenue objectives from all sources. Will build strategies and plans out of analytics and monitoring customer activity and working with the Marketing team to develop strategies and action plans to prevent churn; while soliciting buy in from stakeholders through influence and negotiations. Ultimately ensures customer satisfaction while meeting company objectives. Leads by example, initiates and supports all new advertising programs for TRADER.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Leads the team and ensures the retention strategy is adhered to. Ensures the consistent delivery of key messages, client experiences and business priorities are achieved.
- Ensures team takes ownership of client problems and ensures the escalation process is followed as per the process and in line with the overall strategy.
- Core of the role is to identify opportunities for improvements in customer satisfaction levels and product offerings. Continuously improving products and offerings is key.
- Ensures analysis is taking place of customer products in order to ensure Retention team is offering correct packages in order to retain customer business.
- Builds the strategy to align with increasing customer loyalty and reduce churn. (Strong focus on at Risk customers). Ensures that protecting revenue and customers is at the forefront.
Leadership, Employee Capability & Engagement
- Ensures the team has the capability to deliver results. Will ensure the development of action plans to close identified skills gaps.
- Oversees management activities to maximize employee satisfaction through coaching & performance management.
- Promotes and maintain a positive working environment that builds employee attitudes, knowledge and skills with Trader Corporation values
- Accountable for efficient & effective functional team operations.
- Demonstrates commitment to the efficient implementation of new initiatives by leading the change process.
- Works cross functionally with Marketing and Training to develop programs to further enhance Retention team skills.
- Analyzes churn reports to provide insights. Building insights to present to executive level. Influencing these strategic partners is critical to move the business forward.
- Builds relationships within the automotive market to gain stakeholder confidence.
- Conducts extensive market research to understand customer behavior and market trends; uses this to make recommendations to reduce churn
- Accountable for business sales results to plan; reviews and discusses at daily/ weekly/monthly/quarterly performance reviews, and adjusts activities as required
- Develops relationships with service & sales partners to ensure efficient operation of team and optimal client satisfaction.
- Provides insight and recommendations to any incentive programs designed to improve sales.
- Compete to win attitude
- High level of problem-solving abilities
- Ability and aptitude to recognizes potential unfavourable trends and areas to improve before they materially affect results and customer satisfaction
- Proven and demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic, motivated and flexible
- Creative and innovative
- Empowers others and motivates for best results
- Ability to Orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal
- Operate with integrity and authenticity
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Commerce, Business or related field
- Background in advertising, media
- Minimum of 8 years knowledge of customer sales and retention experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead, train, coach and motivate a team to effectively increase performance results and achieve desired results in the area of client retention
- Ability to influence executive level
- Responsive and adaptable to fast paced environment
- Proven and demonstrated technical skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal. Ability to articulate solutions with concise direction
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; able to handle multiple styles of communications and levels of management
- Skilled at building internal relationships and partnerships
- Strong negotiation skills