TITRE DU POSTE
Sr. Analyst - Digital Analytics
TYPE DE POSTE
SOMMAIRE DU POSTE
Be a pivotal part of the analytics practice for Trader’s online and mobile marketplaces by conceiving and executing analyses that further Trader’s understanding of consumer behaviour within its marketplaces and conducting A/B tests and providing astute recommendations. Provide consistent, accurate and insightful reporting on key online metrics, traffic drivers and evaluation of marketing efforts. Work closely with the rest of the Analytics team, including the Technical Analysts, to support data-driven decision making within the company.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Work closely with internal stakeholders and proactively identify and evaluate opportunities for quantitative analysis of the effectiveness of marketplace updates and marketing efforts on Trader’s business priorities. Work closely with Agile teams and Consumer Marketing to provide insight and context into the drivers of web and mobile traffic by evaluating differences in traffic sources, geography, consumer segments, and other traffic drivers.
2. Reporting and A/B Testing:
Develop, document and maintain KPI tracking to measure Trader’s performance in the market. Provide updates to management on performance to objectives and make corrective recommendations as necessary. Lead the Marketplace A/B testing program by providing standardized and timely reporting and analysis on each test scenario. Be proactive in providing context and insight into trends by incorporating marketplace and competitive and macroeconomic factors into analysis and reporting.
Support internal stakeholders (National/Commercial Sales, Product Agile Teams, Marketing) with analysis and reporting on specific issues or opportunities as required. Identify and execute opportunities to leverage analytics to expand Trader’s relationship with clients as an authority on the used car market in Canada.
- High degree of autonomy – ability to work with product teams and Technical Analysts to identify requirements and communicate them effectively
- Able to distill ambiguous and vague questions/concepts into measurable and meaningful analyses and recommendations
- Strong business perspective – ability to understand medium-term (9-12 mo.) implications of business decisions and react accordingly
- Credible and articulate communicator; engaging storyteller. Highly numerate with advanced analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels within and external to the organization
- Strong leadership and customer focus
- Curious and passionate about analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Quantitative Studies, Marketing, or similar business-related discipline, graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital analytics
- Demonstrated proficiency using analytics tools (Google Analytics [GA] and Google Tag Manager [GTM] preferred but not a requirement) in a professional capacity.
- Proficient in SQL and R or Python; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel