Tech Ops Engineer
SUMMARY OF JOB
The Tech Ops Engineer has responsibility for troubleshooting and resolving escalated issues with our websites, databases and user interfaces, related to our online presence. Working in a team environment, assist in providing a safe, stable, and reliable online experience for our customers.
The ability to build strong relationships with internal tech and business teams is a key element of the incumbent’s success in this position.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Troubleshoot and resolve escalated issues, including root cause resolutions and suggestions for improvements.
Create bug-fix and enhancement tickets for Agile Dev teams and assist with QA as required.
Complete requests from business groups, such as reports and requests for information.
Manage ticket escalations to 3rd party providers.
Complete special projects as requested.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Troubleshooting Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational skills and an ability to manage expectations
- Self-motivated and able to work alone or in teams
- Sense of urgency in addressing and assessing problems
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter, high energy, take-charge personality
- Stay current on the latest technologies and inspire others to do the same
- University Degree in a relevant field, or equivalent experience
- 2 – 5+ years of Tech Analysis experience
- Solid Database and SQL skills
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of Server Management