SUMMARY OF JOB
Are you 100% Team iOS?
Are you looking for an environment that where you are free to be your creative best?
Do you want to be part of the decision-making process in creating industry-leading apps?
Want to work somewhere awesome?
Awesome is who we are and awesome is what we do! We don’t believe mobile is just an extension of a website, but a product on in its own right.
You will bring your obsession for creating and developing iOS apps and we will provide you an environment where your voice will be heard, your opinions valued and your expertise respected.
You are an iOS App Developer who wants to change the world one app at a time starting with ours! We think we have a pretty successful app (Rated at 4.6 on iOS) and over 5 million total downloads - but we know that someone like you can make it better. We will give you first class tools to create first-class products!
What you’ll do…
- Develop iOS applications for mobile phone and tablet devices
- Participate in design review, architecture, and coding practice discussions for new features and the overall app; perform code reviews.
- Participate in enhancing the CI pipeline to make it faster and provide more test coverage, with the goal of eliminating manual testing and being release ready after each commit
- Collaborate with UX to ensure the app has a native look and feel, and closely follows the Human Interface and Material Design guidelines
- Reach consensus with the backend developers on data models and communication protocols using JSON, and implement according to spec
- Be an enthusiastic and positive representative of our team as you interact with a variety of business partners
What you bring to the table
- Developed your own app? We would love to hear about it!
- Familiarity with modular design using library projects
- Expert knowledge of Swift, XCTest, and cloud-hosted JSON-based REST APIs
- Experience using at least one of MVC, MVP, or MVVM
- Source control, branching, merging using Git
- In-depth understanding of the Human Interface and Material Design guidelines
- App performance optimization for data and battery consumption
- Initiative to work independently and proactively identify work that needs to be done
Must have Experience
- 3+ years of development experience in a team environment
- 2+ years of iOS development experience
- 4 year degree in computer science or related field
What’s in it for you……
- An environment built to help you be your creative best
- An amazing employee benefits program (medical, dental, conferences etc.)
- Company Incentive plans
- Development dollars
- Semi-flexible hours
- Team-building events
Do we have your attention now? If so, we would love to hear from you!