Instant Cash Offer Performance Manager
SUMMARY OF JOB
The Instant Cash Offer Performance Manager will be part of a client facing team responsible for conveying the value of ICO products. The ICO Performance Manager will be responsible for: onboarding and training new dealers; supporting and engaging dealers by quickly handling escalations and recommending on the lot best practices. The ICO Performance Manager will proactively assist dealers to understand their metrics and performance thereby keeping churn at a minimum.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Onboarding and Training
Manage full setup process for new ICO customers.
Acquire an in depth understanding of ICO customers strategy to maintain their leads.
Facilitate training calls/visits for Guaranteed Trade and/or Buying Centre.
Recommend best practices for handling leads to ensure optimal use of resources.
Provide a strong level of customer service and product knowledge.
Liase with Accu-Trade and other cross-functional teams.
Troubleshoot initial setup issues
Maintain strong knowledge of new and existing Trader product offerings.
Customer Support and Engagement
Coordinate with different departments in the dealership to understand the lead management process and work with the dealer to optimally handle ICO products.
Participate in dealer internal employee meetings if required, for sharing best practices, tools and materials.
Assist dealers in creating internal awareness of ICO products and processes.
Handle L2 escalation support issues with respect to ICO products.
Respond to client’s needs with a sense of urgency.
Regular follow up with the dealers on recommendations and performance improvement
Performance Management and Retention
Regularly conduct standard performance reviews of the KPI’s and report the status to the Account Manager.
Perform regular check-ins with dealers to ensure products are working and confirm usage.
Work closely with sales, customers and other cross-functional teams to prevent churn.
Assist with ongoing development of ICO virtual training, automated reporting and future products.
Ensure all documentation and reports are complete, accurate and submitted within assigned timelines.
Act as a back up to the team
- Ability to influence and build long term relationships across all levels of an organization.
- Decisive and focused—understands what needs to be done.
- Ambitious, internal drive—requires minimal direction.
- Ability to convey a sense of immediate trust and credibility
- A great executer of strategies.
- An excellent presenter and communicator.
- 3+ years’ experience with “best-in-class” sales support role in a high performance online and digital media.
- 1-2 years of Automotive experience
- Experience in digital, media and internet product sales
- Advertising and marketing experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Has been instrumental in implementing new products and processes in a highly competitive and fast paced environment.
- Has worked in sales support for small-medium business and large owner / operator businesses.
- Fluent in both English and French an asset