SUMMARY OF JOB
Summary of Job:
Design, create and maintain artwork for Trader Corporation websites and Professional Customer websites. Design & develop graphics and technologies for the websites that enable meeting organization''s strategy for significantly improving user experience and results.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Design and enhance elements of client websites and graphics, to their specifications within the parameters of acceptable functions as established by IS/IT using a combination of HTML & CSS that will deliver a "highly usable experience" for the target user.
- Design online ads to meet clients needs based on Internet strategies and goals using design tools & technologies such as Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, etc. in conjunction with systems already developed by Dealer.Com
Required Soft Skills and Competencies:
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
- Excellent Organizational and Time Management skills
- Priority setting
- Innovation Management
Required Education, Experience and Technical Skills:
- Graphic Design diploma or Bachelor''s degree/community college diploma with some design experience
- Experience in the advertising and publishing industry
- Advanced HTML, CSS skills; Expertise working with the web design/print software suite of Adobe/Macromedia ( Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign )
- Excellent design skills, including typography, layout, colour, user interface & navigation.
- Able to design for cross platform compatibility.
- Experience with Content Management Systems CMS