Senior Database Developer
SUMMARY OF JOB
Are you ready to join autoTRADER’s Digital team and help us create bar-raising digital experiences for our clients and customers? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy a flexible work arrangement? As we continue to leverage trending technologies to drive customer centric innovations, we also provide a Company Culture unlike any other. We are all about Collaboration, Growth and Fun.
Want to work somewhere awesome?
Awesome is who we are and awesome is what we do!
Trader Corporation is the team behind Canada’s leading automotive marketplace, autoTRADER.ca. We are a technology driven company that creates world class solutions for our users and dealer customers.
We are expanding our team and need a Senior Database Developer at our downtown Toronto location.
Trader is partnered with a number of local auto dealers across the country to provide their used/new car details on autotrader.ca.
What You’ll Do…
Trader is looking for someone to assist with SQL development in one of our agile development teams. The dues are varied but can be summarized as follows:
- Requirements Gathering
- Data Analysis
- Release promotion
- What You Bring To The Table…
4 to 7 years’ experience working with SQL Server 2012 as a full-time SQL Developer / Data Analyst
- Stored procedures
- Knowledgeable with the Microsoft products:
- Azure Blob storage
- Azure DocumentDB
- Microsoft PowerBI
- Data Factory
- Knowledgeable with other SQL Tools like SSRS & SSIS
- Strong with XML
- Solid experience with multiple ETL solution
- Team oriented with interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic abilities & ability to work well under pressure
- Must be organized, able to multi-task, and able to prioritize work and meet strict deadlines
- Strong willingness to find answers and solutions
Experience with high traffic Web Site