Regional Sales Manager, TRFFK
SUMMARY OF JOB
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for leading the sales team and performance management team to meet and exceed all assigned targets. Focus must be placed on high levels of customer service, the protection of existing revenue, customer acquisition and proactively anticipating market trends and impacts. This is achieved through ongoing and frequent coaching and development of all team members.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Execute channel vision, strategies and initiatives to support the achievement of all assigned team targets through profitable and sustainable revenue growth
Clearly communicate and monitor workflow expectations to team members to facilitate the timely and accurate reporting of all assigned revenues. This is accomplished through the optimization of all resources,
Coaching & Development
Conduct regular coaching of team members to support achievement of all revenue targets and ensure Trader Value Proposition and way of selling are effectively communicated to customers. Through these sessions opportunities for improvement will be identified and actionned through individualized development plans.
Continuously work to enhance the customer experience by identifying opportunities for improvements in service and satisfaction levels and dealing with customer escalations in a timely and professional manner
Work close with all Major Dealer Groups and high revenue independent & Single owner Franchise stores by supporting sales acquisition and performance touch point.
Demonstration of Trader Corporation Values
Lead by example and create an environment within the team that rewards and recognizes the demonstration of core Trader Corporation values in day-to-day operation of the business.
On top of mastering Trader Corporation''s management competencies, the Sales Manager will also have to possess the following skills/competencies:
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate a highly performing sales team.
- Building productive business relationships across departments and leadership levels.
- Ability to support the strategic direction and execute the supporting plan.
- Demonstrated solid judgment and decision -making skills
- Ability to influence others to ensure support for revenue and customer initiatives.
- Strong organizational and priority management skills.
- Possesses excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge in the different advertising platform like Google Ads, Facebook AD Manager, Display advertising
- Strong analytical skill (Google Analytics certification would a strong asset) and strong comprehension of the dealer environment (dealership experience would be a strong asset)
- Degree in Marketing, Commerce or Business Administration
- 5-7 years experience in a Sales Management position with a history of leading high performing Sales Teams
- 5-7 years of experience in digital advertising and media