Senior Manager, CRM Marketing
SUMMARY OF JOB
Do you want to be a leader on a high-growth marketing team and promote a product with a customer-centric approach? Have you dreamed of driving retention and marketing automation programs for a leading digital automotive company that is innovating how Canadians buy cars?
As a leading digital company, TRADER Corporation is one of the most profitable and successful companies in Canada. TRADER Corporation operates autoTRADER.ca, the largest online automotive marketplace in Canada, with over 22 million visits a month! We are looking for a Senior Manager, CRM Marketing, a role that is key in continuing to drive growth and consumer engagement.
The Senior Marketing, CRM Marketing will be responsible for driving customer growth and re-engagement for autoTRADER.ca. They will be responsible for strategy development, execution and optimization of campaigns within the email, app and digital channel, leveraging data driven insights, applying best practices, and connecting data across channels. They will take a strategic approach to challenge new thinking on KPIs and campaign execution, while putting the consumer journey at the forefront. The ideal candidate is a passionate marketing professional with in-depth knowledge of re-engagement strategies, including app and email marketing with experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Define the strategy for CRM marketing using app, email and digital to meet business objectives. Responsible for creating, executing and managing consumer focused marketing initiatives and campaigns including building email and app journeys, automations, analytics and reporting activities. Accountable for management of business processes and guidelines to work across multiple teams and maintain integrity of the consumer database.
Build cross functional relationships internally to support technical integrations and updates with IT partners. Collaborating with IT partners to develop and build out new automation. Strong communication skills to develop requirements.
Works with key partners across TRADER to improve, leverage and share data across multiple channels to improve overall marketing performance and effectiveness
Proactively manage and optimize the performance of email marketing campaigns on a day-to-day basis; manages weekly testing schedules using email testing best practices
Identifies key KPIs to monitor, evaluate and report on performance weekly and monthly.
- Confident presenting in front of others, including executive level audiences and contributing to group discussions
- A self-starter who shows initiative and clarity over what it is expected of them
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in days rather than weeks
- Has a "get it done" attitude and exudes team spirit
- Ability to motivate others (both direct reports and peers) to achieve common goals
- Ability to manage email technology vendor and internal partners
- Knowledge of AMP script & SQL an asset
- Minimum 8 years progressive experience in email marketing and marketing automation, developing and implementing automated marketing campaigns.
- Advanced, hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (former ExactTarget) including Data extensions, automation studio and journey builder.
- Strong knowledge of best practices, data, analytics, segmentation, list management, dynamic content, testing methodologies and deliverability
- Understanding of email marketing operations, technology, platforms, databases and email architecture
- Advanced knowledge of Excel to provide accurate and meaningful analytics on all email marketing campaigns and ad hoc email deployments; hands-on familiarity with analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Understands email regulations and privacy rules with a solid understanding of Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL)
- Strategic thinker with experience growing, scaling and optimizing in a data-driven way
- Ability to manage projects by engaging stakeholders and setting achievable milestone
- Experience in digital remarketing using Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Mobile app marketing and push notifications experience an asset
- Experience integrating and using DMPs an asset
- University Degree, preferably in business, marketing or engineering