Junior Account Manager - Inside Sales
SUMMARY OF JOB
SUMMARY OF JOB
Responsible for promoting autoTRADER’s full portfolio of media solutions to clients and identifying and developing accounts by using consultative sales techniques. The Junior Account Manager will serve as the primary business contact for assigned clients and is responsible for consistently providing excellent customer service to accounts. Will ensure customers' needs are exceeded and customer satisfaction is achieved. The Junior Account Manager will work with customers where superior sales, marketing and presentation skills are required to achieve results.
We offer a rewarding sales compensation plan; with competitive base pay and bonus plan. In addition, we offer a competitive flexible benefits package, a matching pension plan, free underground parking, free access to the wellness center and a tuition reimbursement program.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Sales & Customer Service:
- Develops customer accounts by proactively gathering and reviewing information to identify high-level sales opportunities.
- Focuses on the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation within existing assignments, and long-term account goals in line with autoTRADER's vision.
- Prepares business presentations and completes corporate profiles; designs and implements sales strategies.
- Effectively prepares prior to calling on customers; conducts effective needs assessment and designs proposals to maximize business potential.
- Discusses advertising needs; understands and promotes autoTRADER products and services relevant to each customers’ business objectives.
- Understands customers’ wants so they can create need and sell on value instead of product.
- Responsible for all client communications & conflict resolution.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner while maintaining excellent customer relations.
- Responds to client's needs with a sense of urgency.
- Builds weekly sales planner to ensure penetration of assigned portfolio and maintenance of existing client revenue base; proactively calls on existing accounts; identifies correct priorities and schedules sales calls accordingly.
- Initiates post-sales activities to ensure advertising solutions continue to satisfy the customer's needs.
- Contributes to autoTRADER's market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from clients; recommends new solutions and services by evaluating current state and identifying needs.
- Spends most of his/her time with clients on the phone, and works at penetrating, controlling and retaining accounts.
- Achieves sales targets and objectives for a specific portfolio of customers.
- Maintains sufficient customer records to ensure proper portfolio organization and account administration.
- Prepares a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, KPI's and adherence to goals/targets.
- Presents and negotiates rates with clients; prepares and signs client contracts.
- Ensures all documentation and reports are complete, accurate and submitted within assigned timelines.
- Maintain detailed reports of activities and results through Salesforce.
- Ability to immediately engage customers with an enthusiastic and persuasive presentation style.
- Ability to maximize time to generate new business development; must be quick on your feet and take control of telephone conversations.
- Drive by results; ability to turn a customer from good to great.
- Capable of responding to objections quickly.
- Willingness to commit time and effort to ensure success and results; driven to improve personal performance.
- Ability to work the system for the customer by using internal resources to find solutions for clients.
- Ability to educate customers through structured training.
- Promotes customer relations by soliciting feedback and responding to inquiries; ability to solve problems before they are escalated.
- Strong closing techniques; using logical, incremental steps.
- Strong level computer skills in Microsoft Office and computer tools.
- People skills; effective team player with strong communication (verbal & written) and listening skills.
- Strong time and resource management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize and quickly respond to customer requests.
- Minimum 1-3 years of inside sales/direct sales experience.
- Proven results and consistency in achieving/exceeding sales targets.
- Experience in intangible, media and internet product and solution sales.
- Advertising or Marketing experience.