Inside Sales Manager
SUMMARY OF JOB
SUMMARY OF JOB
The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading a sales team in over achievement on all assigned targets. Their focus will be placing emphasis on superior levels of customer service, the protection of existing revenue, growth of revenue and customer base, customer acquisition and proactively anticipating market trends and impacts. This will be successfully achieved through on-going and frequent coaching conversations; with a focus on the development and growth of all team members. Will foster an environment of high performance and drive for over achievement; supporting in the delivery of successful results.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Execute Channel vision, strategies and initiatives to support the achievement of all assigned team targets through profitable and sustainable revenue growth.
- Continuously work to enhance the customer experience by identifying opportunities for improvements in service and satisfaction levels; and dealing with customer escalations in a timely and professional manner.
- Conduct regular coaching and mentoring of team members to support achievement of all revenue targets and ensure the Organization’s Value Proposition and Way of Selling are effectively communicated to customers. Through these techniques, opportunities for improvement will be identified and action will take place through individualized development plans.
- Firm knowledge of the sales team’s weekly metrics; providing ongoing support to the team in order to bridge revenue/customer gaps. Build action plans to achieve success and report progress to upper management on an on-going basis.
- Build productive cross functional relationships across departments and leadership levels.
- Lead by example and create an environment within the team that rewards and recognizes the demonstration of the Organization’s core values in day-to-day operation of the business.
- Exceptional organizational and priority management skills.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, motivated and flexible.
- Ability and aptitude to recognize potential problems, unfavorable trends and areas of weakness before they materially affect results and customer satisfaction.
- Responsive and adaptable to change.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to articulate solutions with concise direction.
- Ability to influence others to ensure support for revenue and customer initiatives.
- Highly analytical and metrics focused; ability to synthesize through detail.
- Demonstrated success in supporting a strategic direction and executing a supporting plan.
- Strong record of success in meeting and exceeding personal and team sales goals.
- History of building strong, collaborative relationships across departments and leadership level
- Degree in marketing, commerce or business administration or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience in advertising, marketing, media, call centers and/or sales centers.
- Employee relations experience.
- Strong understanding of Call Centre Metrics & KPIs.
- 3-5 years’ in sales management; has built, led and coached a high performing sales team in a sales and/or direct sales environment.