SUMMARY OF JOB
The Onboarding Consultant will be responsible to ensure a smooth customer experience once handover from the Sales Team has occurred and will be accountable for dealers until they have reached the required level of engagement. Working within Salesforce, the Onboarding Consultant will review client accounts in order to view what products have been purchased and conduct a Welcome Onboarding call to the client, providing key features and benefits of the products purchased, taking the client through the initial product set up and arranging training for the client as required. The Onboarding Representative will be responsible to optimize the onboarding process and experience for clients and will play a vital role in how TRADER is perceived by clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Customer Service and Customer Experience
- Take ownership of the client experience by conducting an onboarding call to discuss client products and maximize customer knowledge of product offerings, providing support with the initial product set up and arranging online training sessions on products, processes and policies to clients and provide light technical support when required.
- Promoting the value-added aspects of products and services. Provide a strong level of customer service, product knowledge and building a level of trust in order to optimize on boarding experience for clients.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and handle all training related inquiries.
- Focus on achieving and maintaining customer satisfaction Have some knowledge of TRADER products in order to develop or strengthen client business and practices.
- Analyze and identify gaps in order to maximize client business.
- Contributes information by monitoring reactions from clients, recommending new solutions and services to the Sales team.
- Review client account in Salesforce in order to be familiar with client product suite to ensure you are prepared prior to the Welcome Call.
- Maintain customer records to ensure proper account administration.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including onboarding activity, KPI’s and adherence to goals and targets.
Work closely with cross functional teams, ensuring collaboration and customer experience is gathered and shared.
- Ability to immediately engage customers with enthusiastic and persuasive presentation style
- Ability to use internal resources to find solutions for customers
- Capable of developing relevant product knowledge specific to customer needs
- Knowledge of Sales process
- Effective team player with strong communication (verbal & written) and listening skills
- Strong time and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and quickly respond to customer requests
- Charismatic, engaging, customer centric
- Minimum of 2-3years with customer support experience
- knowledge of TRADER products and processes
- Proven results and consistency in achieving/exceeding targets and KPI’s