Senior Product Manager
SUMMARY OF JOB
Summary of Job: As the Product Manager Online you will be responsible for a specific vertical business within the company''s portfolio of online properties. In this area, your experience and drive will provide leadership to the Product Development process and Business Units throughout the company. Your responsibilities will include overseeing the product strategy, guide strategic product leadership necessary to define, manage, and evangelize market winning products. You will need to create and validate internal business unit , customer and market requirements, work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders, research, and develop functional and technical requirements as well as develop business case documents. You will also be a key driver for the new product introduction process for bringing products to market.
- Define realistic and achievable roadmaps for project deliverables
- Develop, maintain and realize a product roadmap
- Define feature requirements for a range of projects
- Drive requirements through the development cycle
- Perform business case analysis to establish strategic priorities
- Research and benchmark to optimize product strategy and performance
- Monitor business, community and competitive reactions to new features
- Stay abreast of business and community needs and issues
- Communicate product details and performance metrics to internal teams
- Troubleshoot product issues and answer product questions - be the product "expert" Key Areas of Responsibility:Work with internal teams to develop product requirements to meet business objectives
Develop project documentation, technical requirements and business cases
Research and benchmark to optimize product strategy and performance
Work with internal teams and Director to set the product development roadmap and planning cycle
Communicate product details and performance metrics to internal teams
Bilingual (French and English)
Strong technical aptitude and analytical skills.
Strong knowledge of the e-commerce business
Customer focus and ability to develop client partnerships.
Creativity and initiative
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent presentation skills.
Ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
Ability to quickly learn new products, technologies, and industries
BA/BS in Computer Science or related field. MBA preferred.
2 - 3 years of previous online experience