SUMMARY OF JOB
Working closely with the Agile Team, the Fraud Analyst will be responsible for anti-fraud systems and practices within the private ad line of business and will have experience handling marketplace fraud in a high traffic and volume online classified space or marketplace environment.
The Fraud Analyst will handle customers’ confidential information in a PCI compliant manner and work with the customer service team to address specific customer issues regarding anti-fraud and the systems that support it.
The Analyst will also actively monitor for fraudulent trends and activities for all consumer to consumer interactions and offer recommendations on next steps including Police/RCMP and other agencies as required in a remedy situation.
In addition, the analyst will monitor industry trends and explore/synthesize data across the private sellers and buyers journey to find actionable insights and make recommendations aimed to creating the safest experience for private sellers and buyers at autoTRADER.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Manual moderation utilizing modern anti-fraud tools. Assist and liaise with cross functional teams where needed to roll out national anti-fraud processes.
Research best practices and industry trends, monitoring fraudulent trends and create targeted reports or implement feature enhancements to address current fraud issues.
Assist the Agile team with DB development and reporting where applicable
Address any direct consumer complaints with respect to fraud as well as liaise with any requests from regulatory bodies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Ability and aptitude to recognize potential problems, unfavorable trends and areas of weakness
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Require strong customer focus, and ability to adapt to change
- University degree or College Diploma in Business
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a customer support/security environment
- Previous experience working with software systems (CRM tools)
- Skilled in MS Office applications, with strong Excel experience
- Experience Developing and Querying in SQL databases
- Strong analytical skills