Digital Campaign Manager
SUMMARY OF JOB
We’re looking for a self-driven, results-oriented Digital Campaign Manager with proven experience in managing digital advertising campaigns. Hands-on expertise on executing and optimizing digital campaigns across 2 or more digital ad platforms covering Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager or DV360 (formerly known as Google Double-click).
This position will be responsible for managing clients that use Trader’s advertising platform specifically paid media. The individual works with a wider team of analysts to help meet objectives around service, quality of work, customer metrics and productivity. Responsibilities will include analyzing data, management and tracking of KPIs, optimizing key accounts, providing weekly reports, and presenting strategic recommendations to clients.
This position will also have the opportunity to participate in client-facing work, creating and/or conducting monthly Performance Reviews.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Campaign Management: planning, creating and managing ad campaigns. Conduct in-depth optimization of campaigns to ensure campaign deliveries are within acceptable KPI range. Perform regular account analysis for key improvement areas and provide actionable insights. Develop testing/optimization process and schedule for account and dealer groups.
- Reporting:Monitor, review, and report on ad campaign performance. Produce miscellaneous reports aligned to the business.
- Stakeholder Management:Support internal account and sales team in client relationship management by participating in client account reviews with the team, presenting insights and help in giving direction to meet client’s goals. Making pro-active recommendations to clients and Trader Sales reps for potential improvement and helping client’s meet their objectives. Develop custom campaigns according to client objectives
- Testing & continuous improvement:Develop testing/optimization processes to improve effectiveness of the team and the program.
- Self-motivated and results-driven with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to provide executive level reporting on financial metrics and KPI’s for a team.
- Passion for the power of content and web analytics.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills; the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Passion for digital.
- 2-3 years of hands-on working experience in digital media, across 2 or more ad platforms covering Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, DV360
- Proven track record of results with pay-per-click accounts.
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics.
- Basic understanding of programmatic buying (social and display), usability testing and website reporting tools.
- High level of proficiency with quantitative and qualitative metrics to communicate progress and identify meaningful trends.
- University degree or college diploma, preferably with a marketing major.
- Knowledgeable about the latest trends or tools in the search engine industry.
- Google Ads Certifications
- Good oral, written and interpersonal skills; the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.