Full Stack Developer
SUMMARY OF JOB
Responsible for web-based application and related systems development. Assists with establishing development principles, guidelines, and best practices. Will lead on problem resolution and escalations. Responsible for development of application modules in a team environment that meet performance, scalability, architectural, quality and business requirements. Responsible for all stages of development, application/database design, coding, testing, and related documentation.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Designs and develops interactive web technology in an agile, cloud-based software environment. This includes coding of the elegant backend and front end cloud solutions, unit testing, technical analysis, debugging and integration.
Performs root cause analysis on system/user errors and identifies corrective action and liaises with production support to resolve issues where applicable.
Provide thorough documentation and technical support for existing applications where necessary.
Provide basic system administration and support in the development environment.
Review business requirements and provide estimates.
Resolve bugs, and implement unit tests to improve quality
Maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment for the applications and API’s.
Assist the manager with creating, implementing, and maintaining the technical best practices for all processes used in the department such as tool selection, architecture design, code structure, database design, etc. Perform code reviews for the junior members of the team and hold lunch and learns and coaching sessions to increase the technical skills of all members of the team.
Serve as escalation point for complex problem resolution. Performs root cause analysis on system/user errors and identifies corrective action and liaises with production support to resolve issues where applicable.
- Requires strong conceptualization skills.
- Priority Setting
- Strong Organizational and Time Management skills
- Quality Management
- Problem Solving
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 4-6 years of programming experience.
- Application deployment and maintenance using Azure
- Strong knowledge of C#, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Stored Procedures, Microsoft .NET platform, Visual Studio, Internet technologies, HTML, XML as well as security techniques and web server familiarity.
- Experience in continuous integration, scalable high performance systems using distributed caching and other technologies, MVC framework, REST, SOAP and other application integration technologies.
- Experience in automated unit testing and TDD approach to development
- Experience with modern client-side web frameworks such as Angular, React, or Vue