Dealer Services Representative - Automotive Photographer
SUMMARY OF JOB
Summary of Job:
The primary function of this role is to capture photos and technical details of automotive and non-automotive dealership inventory for both print and online advertising; while providing the best in-class customer service to the client.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Working closely with automotive and non-automotive clients; staging and photographing their inventory.
- Manage a territory of designated dealers conducting weekly capture / service visits
- Liaison with sales & internal staff to resolve dealer admin problems and inquiries while establishing and maintaining efficient data and information flow.
- Maintain new and existing clients through planned individual account support.
- Reporting daily and weekly activity to management on assigned dealerships
Required Soft Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to perform and complete their duties in all types of weather.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a changing fast paced environment
- A valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record; Able to operate a manual transmission vehicle.
- Knowledge of vehicles and/or the automotive industry.
- Time management skills, highly organized & detail oriented.
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to excellent client service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must work well independently
- Able to work comfortably under pressure and achieve deadlines
- Positive, upbeat attitude to do the job
Required Education, Experience and Technical Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Min. 1-2 years experience in Customer Service.
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to operate a digital camera and PDA
- Intermediate photography skills
This position will require the incumbent to drive to various dealerships with an assigned territory.
The incumbent will have the opportunity to work from home with availability to work Monday- Friday 9:00 am -5:00 pm.