Senior Financial Analyst
SUMMARY OF JOB
Do you want to work for one of the largest technology companies in Canada with 700+ employees and backed by Thoma Bravo, a Tier 1 private equity fund? Here’s a chance for you to work on exciting new projects and ongoing business reporting along with the FP&A team.
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) group at Trader Corporation is responsible for providing actionable business insights that aids executives with their decision making and boost financial performance.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be a crucial part of the FP&A team through:
- Dedicated business partner for the National Advertisement Business unit, providing support both financially and operationally
- Drive Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting in order to influence and provide insight for change. Support FP&A month end process including variance analysis to budget.
- Financial Modeling / support on special Ad Hoc projects (Building business cases for new lines of business, etc.)
- Deadline and timeline driven.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to manage information with a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Quick learner and ability to take ownership of key tasks.
- Ability to be a strong internal business partner with a collaborative business focus.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- An undergraduate degree along with accounting designation (CA, CMA, CGA) or MBA
- 3+ years of work experience in FP&A supporting business units or equivalent
- Must be able to rapidly adapt to change and deliver under minimal supervision
- Experience in an advisory role, and the ability to make sound financial decisions
- Proven ability to leverage internal relationships and drive change
- Advanced Microsoft Excel